Join Lucy Ratcliffe, expert mindset coach, in discussion on …
Finding the mindset for exam success, motivation, anxiety and confidence!
We’re delighted to welcome Lucy Ratcliffe, mindset and performance coach to elite performers, to share her incredible wisdom with us, and show how students at school, college and university how to stay positive, believe in yourself, and conquer exam nerves and anxiety.
In this first ever episode of the Exam Study Expert podcast:
- Finding your way in life: the confidence to just go and ask for what you want
- How to find the motivation to succeed at school and in your studies
- Figuring out what drives you
- Overcoming self-doubt and exam anxiety
- Dialling up positivity, and growth mindset
- Performing under pressure, dealing with exam-day nerves and finding the mindset for exam success
- Going outside your comfort zone and building competence
Head to www.idology.eu to find out more about Lucy’s work.
* * * *
Hosted by William Wadsworth, memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.
BOOK 1:1 COACHING to supercharge your exam success: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
Get a copy of Outsmart Your Exams, my award-winning exam technique book, at https://geni.us/exams
*As an Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. We make these recommendations based on personal experience and because we think they are genuinely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions received.