NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is Your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully prior to purchase, use, or access of any of Our products, including online courses.
This website is owned and operated by Exam Study Expert Ltd, a United Kingdom limited company. We can be contacted at 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire HR5 3DJ.
You must be at least sixteen years of age to use Our website. Use of this website is at Your own risk. We host Our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, We make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety of Your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page are subject to change at any time.
All programs, products, and services are owned and provided by Exam Study Expert Ltd, (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”). The term “You” or “Your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s) or service(s) (the “Offering”). These Terms and Conditions of Use govern and define how You are allowed to use and access Company’s Offering. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, and will update them accordingly with the ‘date last updated’ at the top of this page.
By accessing the website at https://examstudyexpert.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Coaching and other 1-on-1 services
- We reserve the right to charge in full for sessions (or deduct sessions from a pre-purchased allowance) in the event of late-notice cancellation (less than 48 hours notice) or no-show.
- If you have unused coaching sessions in a pre-purchased programme, we will (at our discretion) offer a refund for remaining sessions based on the difference between the total price you paid for your programme, and the price of buying the number of sessions actually used per our rate card. For example, if you take the 6-Session “VIP” Fellowship Programme (6 sessions at £105 / session = £630) and you only use 4 sessions, we will right-size you to the next package down, which is the “3 x Session Scholarship Package”. You now only owe for 4 sessions, but at the Scholarship rate or £120 per session, so total owed is 4 x £120 = £480. You will be refunded the remaining £150 (£630 – £480 = £150).
- If you feel things are not working out after our first session together, please let me know as soon as possible. We can end our coaching programme at that point, switching you onto the appropriate package (a single session) and refunding the difference between what you have already paid for the package your chose, and the price of our 1-session “Problem Solver” package (currently £175).
- The 1-session package is non-refundable unless we were unable to deliver the session, though please contact us if you feel exceptional circumstances apply and we will consider your case on its merit.
- Coaching sessions may be used any time up to 12 months from date of purchase.
- At our discretion, sessions may be transferred to other members of the same family living in the same household.
2. Use Licence and Copyright
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Exam Study Expert’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Exam Study Expert’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Exam Study Expert at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Exam Study Expert’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Exam Study Expert makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Exam Study Expert does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Exam Study Expert or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Exam Study Expert’s website, even if Exam Study Expert or a Exam Study Expert authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Exam Study Expert has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Exam Study Expert of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Exam Study Expert may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Product Purchaser Agreement
When You purchased Our Offering, You were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with Your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, You implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree You are at least 18 years old or of age in Your applicable jurisdiction to access the Offering. Access of Our Offering and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and We reserve the right to terminate Your access if such an issue is discovered.
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks, and service marks are owned by and property of Exam Study Expert Ltd. It is a violation of terms to use any of Our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should We choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing You to stop using Our intellectual property immediately.
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains that contain Our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of Exam Study Expert Ltd.
To be clear, We own Our page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, logos, taglines, and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials, or related communications.
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering You have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms Us, and We have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until We are made whole.
- Access the Offering for Your personal use (if additional members of Your team need to access the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member).
- Download and/or print any Offering materials for Your personal use in Your business (if additional members of Your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member).
You may not:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering.
- Share the Offering with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of the Offering, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use over any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
If You wish to use, publish, or access any of Our content, Offering(s), or related materials, You must do so by requesting permission prior to commencing use of the same by emailing Us at admin[at]examstudyexpert[dot]com.
Even though Our Offering is not necessarily something You can physically hold in Your hand and walk away with, it is nevertheless considered theft to steal, infringe, or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to prosecute infringers to the fullest extent allowed by criminal or civil statute in any jurisdiction allowed. You explicitly consent to personal jurisdiction in the United Kingdom by opting into or purchasing any Offering or accessing its related communications and/or materials.
8. Security and Assumption of Risk
It is Your responsibility to secure Your username and password from theft or any other means of unauthorized use that would violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We do not store any whole credit card numbers or payment information, and instead, these are processed through third-party processors such as Stripe or PayPal. By utilizing these payment processors to gain access to the Offering, You indemnify Us and instead assume any and all risk or liability for the security of the payment details, and agree to be bound by the third-party payment processor’s applicable terms and conditions of use.
You have no right to confidentiality unless otherwise explicitly stated, such as in a subsequent client agreement, or otherwise implicitly agreed upon as mandated by law or fiduciary duty.
By accessing Our Offering and/or related materials, whether paid or unpaid, You assume all the risk of Your access and any subsequent actions You choose to take as a result of the influence, information, or educational materials provided to You.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of Our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libellous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent, or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of Your use of Our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
While We may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website, You understand and acknowledge that We make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third-party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for You as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If You have medical, legal, or financial questions, You should consult a medical professional, lawyer, or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions You choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, courses, or the materials contained herein.
This website is updated on a regular basis and while We try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, We cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete, or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge You gain as a result of using this website is used at Your own risk. If You should see any errors or omissions and would like to let Us know, please email Us at admin [@] examstudyexpert [dot] com.
You agree that You understand individual outcomes will vary. Case studies or testimonials are not indicative of typical results. Each individual approaches Our Offering(s) with different backgrounds, disposable income levels, motivation, and other factors that are outside of Our control. Therefore, We cannot guarantee Your success merely upon access or purchase of Our Offering(s) or related material(s).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, We expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by You or others in connection with Our Offering(s), including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We are not medical, legal, financial, or other professionals, or if We are, during the course of this Offering and related material(s), We are not offering Our professional services and You expressly agree We are not acting in any professional capacity, including medical, legal, financial, or otherwise during the course of this Offering. This Offering is for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the Offering or its related material(s) should be construed as medical, legal, or financial advice.
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER
You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any other participant or user, including You.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, OR CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT, OR SERVICES MATERIALS, OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
We make reasonable efforts to provide You with modern, reliable technology, software, and platforms from which to access Our Offering(s) and related material(s). However, in the event of a technological failure, You accept and acknowledge Our lack of responsibility for said failure, and while We will make reasonable efforts to support You, some technological issues are far outside Our control and will require You to access support from a third-party provider, such as Teachable.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information in Our Offering(s). We are not liable for any inaccuracies, errors, or reliance on personal opinions contained in Our Offering(s) or related material(s).
11. Indemnification, limitation of liability and release of claims
You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, as well as any of Our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to Our Offering(s) .
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products, or materials that You request or receive through or in relation to Our Offering(s). We do not assume liability for any third party conduct, accidents, delays, harm, or other detrimental or negative outcomes as a result of Your access of Our Offering(s) and related material(s).
If at any time We feel You have violated these Terms and Conditions, then We shall immediately terminate Your use of Our website and any related communications as We deem appropriate. It is within Our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of Our website, and We may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block Your IP address from further visits to Our site(s).
12. Refund policy
We take Your investment seriously, and We’d appreciate if You took Our investment of time and resources into Your success seriously, too.
Due to the nature of the services and/or products provided, refunds will not be given unless otherwise specified in writing.
COURSE PURCHASE REFUNDS
As you are able to download, make use of and copy the product immediately, We will only offer refunds in limited circumstances at our discretion, or where required by UK Law.
We do not, under any circumstances, offer refunds for a change of mind or change of circumstance. Therefore, it is in Your interest to carefully review the course contents, contact us with any questions, and ensure the course is suitable for Your needs before purchasing.
In the event You wish to request a refund, you can do so by emailing admin [at] examstudyexpert [dot] com.
If your request for a refund is successful, We will usually refund any money received from You using the same method originally used by You to pay for Your purchase.
You agree to make every attempt to file a refund prior to attempting a chargeback with Your financial institution. In the event of a chargeback attempt, You expressly agree to forfeit any and all of Our bonuses, affiliate bonuses, or other materials afforded to You in exchange for Your original purchase of Our Offering. We reserve the right to present proof of Your access and these Terms and Conditions of Use to the financial institution investigating the dispute.
If You have signed up for a payment plan, You hereby authorize Our continued access to Your financial information stored by Our third-party financial processing company referenced in this Agreement until Your payment plan is complete, as set forth in Your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
REVOCATION OF ACCESS
You have the unilateral right to terminate Your use and access to any of Our Offering(s). Please send an email to admin [at] examstudyexpert [dot] com to initiate this process. Termination will not excuse You of further payment. Upon confirmation of Your termination, any and all outstanding balances will become immediately due and payable. Any existing balance that remains after 14 days from the date of termination will be sent to a collections agency, and You agree to be responsible for any additional charges, fees, or costs associated with such a collection effort, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs.
If You and Our Company cannot find a resolution to a dispute or potential claim by means of good-faith negotiation, then You explicitly agree to make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute through Alternative Dispute Resolution or Mediation before filing a civil cause of action.
If You are found to be slandering, libelling, or otherwise disparaging Our Company, Offering(s), or related materials at Our discretion, You will be immediately removed from the Offering(s) and any related communications. We reserve the right to file a civil claim of action against You for any such damaging actions You take that materially harm Our Company.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
13. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Company name: Exam Study Expert Ltd.
Registered address: 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire HR5 3DJ
Contact: admin [at] examstudyexpert [dot] com