Mindfulness training can have a profoundly positive impact on a mind-bogglingly wide range of aspects of our performance as students.
There’s a growing pile of scientific evidence to support a wide range of benefits of mindfulness training for students:
- Soothing stress or anxiety.
- Helping you sleep.
- Sharpening focus and concentration.
- Supporting good mental and physical health.
- Even helping you learn faster and remember more!
Tune in to find out more, and discover how you could get started with mindfulness for students today! All with help from today’s special guest, Claire Kelly, from the not-for-profit organisation, the Mindfulness In Schools Project.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The “Mindfulness In Schools Project” exercises on YouTube: Beditation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ut2NYdAEQ), Playing For Attention (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXZW6Xqokw)
- IBMe (https://ibme.com/)
- Headspace (https://examstudyexpert.com/headspace-review/)
- Calm (https://www.calm.com/)
- Smiling Mind (https://www.smilingmind.com.au/smiling-mind-app)
For more science-backed ideas for calming nerves as exams approach (and on exam day itself), check out my test-conquering, mark-maximising exam-technique book: Outsmart Your Exams, https://geni.us/exams.
For 1:1 exam success coaching, please visit https://examstudyexpert.com/coaching.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases