Episode 12 of the Exam Study Expert podcast: “The Calm Episode with Rachael Williams”.
The Exam Study Expert podcast is available on all good podcast platforms, including:
- If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad, we’re available through the Apple Podcasts app
- You can find us on many other podcast platforms, including Spotify and Stitcher, or simply search for “Exam Study Expert” in your favourite podcast app – we’re probably there!
- Alternatively, you can stream directly from your browser using the player below – just hit the big green “play” button and enjoy:
Rachael Williams joins us to talk about dealing with emotion and anxiety in our studies, how to combat procrastination, and get through exam season.
A fascinating interview packed with very practical tips: from developing your own personal mission statement, to how to optimise your daily routine, to how to discuss exams and stress with your family, to how standing like a superhero can make you feel like one!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Three minute breathing space video (or search YouTube for more) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iebciuBXCh4
- The Calm or Headspace apps if you want to give mindfulness practice a go: https://www.calm.com/ / https://www.headspace.com/
- Rachael Williams is happy for you to get in touch directly at email@example.com
If you’d like to know more about truly effective study and revision techniques, start here: https://examstudyexpert.com/memorisation-techniques-for-exams/