Masculinities expert Tim Carpentier joins me to discuss:
The challenges boys and men face in education and how to overcome them.
The boys and men box: how does gender interact with education inside and outside of the classroom?
It’s a man’s world… isn’t it?
Masculinities expert Tim Carpentier joins me to discuss the unique challenges boys and men face in education, both inside and outside the classroom, and what we can do about them.
For more, check out:
- Beyond Equality, https://www.beyondequality.org/
- Just Let Me Know (organisation whose stats Tim referenced at one point)
- Boys won’t be boys, boys will be what we teach them to be (Ted Talk)
- Violence Against Women: It’s a Men’s Issue (Ted Talk)
- Lads: Toxic Masculinity virtual film festival 9-16 April
* * * *
Hosted by William Wadsworth, memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.
BOOK 1:1 COACHING to supercharge your exam success: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
Get a copy of Outsmart Your Exams, my award-winning exam technique book, at https://geni.us/exams
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases