Ruth Poundwhite is a business and mindset coach who’s all about “quiet”.
Join us as we discuss being ambitious – quietly – as an student.
Join us as we explore and celebrate introversion in school and university, your ambition, personalised goal setting for students, coping with overwhelm and burn out in the run-up to exams, deep mindset work and more!
With special guest, business and mindset coach Ruth Poundwhite.
Find Ruth Poundwhite at:
- @RuthPoundwhite on Instagram
- Book: Quietly Ambitious, available at https://geni.us/quietlyambitious*
Other resources mentioned:
- “Quiet” by Susan Cain, available at https://geni.us/powerofintroverts*
- “The Artist’s Way” by Julia Cameron available at https://geni.us/qgbkJq*
This is part 3 of a little mini series on ambition:
- Complement this episode with my recent discussion of ambition and setting massive goals with David Hyner: https://examstudyexpert.com/david-hyner.
- And listen in to my thoughts on balancing ambition with why you are enough: https://examstudyexpert.com/you-are-enough
Hosted by William Wadsworth, memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.
BOOK 1:1 COACHING to supercharge your exam success: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
Get a copy of Outsmart Your Exams, my award-winning exam technique book, at https://geni.us/exams *
*As an Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. We make these recommendations based on personal experience and because we think they are genuinely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions received.